This digital piano is also known as the piano synthesizer, weighted keyboard people mostly get confused in electric and digital piano. Well in late 1980 there is the personal electric piano in which modern electric instruments are used. These digital pianos may give you the impression of the real piano in means of sounds and feel. They never have advantages over the acoustic piano, and this digital piano is costing less than the acoustic piano.
This digital piano produces the sound which is electrical in nature. And the volume does not to be set this can be controlled by the volume controller it can be made soft or loud both. This digital piano can be connected to the amplifier and the PA system which produces the sound which is loud enough for the venue which is large.
Features of the digital piano
• The level of the sound, and the outputs of headphones
• They require the low maintenance as compare to acoustic pianos.
• MIDI implementation is incorporated.
• It includes the features that are assisting the trainer in the learning stage
• They have the transposition feature
• They do not use microphones.
• They are portable in nature.
• Are very easy to use and also help the performer
• It having less cost than acoustic piano
• They are more easy for the performers to play this they are producing the loud sound also.
This digital piano is also produces the large variety of piano timber that are usually better sound then others. Let’s take an example of digital piano that are having the setting for the concert piano that is grand in nature and are producing a good amount of loud sound. The sound which is produced on digital piano is based on sampling in which real piano samples are stored in the ROM disk.