Screen printing is an early and widely used printing method that, now, is widely used for silk screen ottawa. The procedure involves transferring a picture from a stencil into a t-shirt, employing a screen by simply pressing on the screen against the substance. Each image demands a separate screen. This system of printing, such as other methods, has its own share of advantages and pitfalls.
* The approach is relatively straightforward and cheap to get involved in. Naturally there are complex pieces of equipment you can invest in to increase your output, you can get started with only a couple of essential substances.
* It is possibly the most common and popular form of t-shirt printing.
* Produces high quality print. The prints are often both clean and solid and the procedure allows prints to be performed on dark backgrounds (It’s bright even on dark colours).
* It’s durable. The colours might last at least up to 2 times more than heating transferred layouts.
* The stencils can be saved in the event the need arises to reprint layouts.
* It is an excellent procedure for printing texts and logos.
* An excellent enterprise for mass production and for maintaining printing cost at a minimum.
* Cheap- this is accurate just when produced in massive amounts. Screen printing is therefore not recommended for smaller enterprises.
* You pay less when you purchase in bulk, so it’s effective to purchase in large quantity.
* It generates some very professional looking results.